Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today! To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below to find your next career! Location
Tel Aviv, Israel Clearance Level
Active Secret Responsibilities * Prepare the layout of the project.
* Ability to estimate height, width, length, and other proportions.
* Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
* Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
* Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
* Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level.
* Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
* Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
* Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, and power tools.
* Erect scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
* Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
* Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, and trim, or hardware, using carpenter's hand and power tools.
* Construct forms and chutes for pouring concrete.
* Fill cracks and other defects in plaster or plasterboard and sand patch, using patching plaster, trowel, and sanding tool.
* Construct light-gauge and load-bearing steel framing for interior partitions and exterior framing.
* Will work directly with the Safety Manager to ensure all work is compliant with all safety standards. Must be a champion of the safety program. * Other duties assigned by management. Job Requirements * Experience: Minimum of 5 to 7-years total construction experience, 3-years working as an apprentice under a Journeyman Carpenter.
* Successful completion of a Carpentry Apprenticeship Program is preferred, but not mandatory. Work experience will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis in lieu of completing a formal Apprenticeship Program.
* Must have an active Secret clearance.
* Must be willing to deploy to project sites worldwide to complete construction projects.
* A high school diploma is preferred. Preferred Qualifications * Independence - Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
* Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
* Innovation - Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems.
* Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
* Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
* Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
* Self-Control - Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
* Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks. Physical Requirements and Work Conditions * Must be able to lift tools, materials, equipment in excess of 50lbs.
* Must be able to work from all types of ladders and perform work at various heights.
* Wear personal protective equipment as required by OSHA and EM-385. Who We Are
About Caliburn International, LLC: We are a leading provider of professional services and solutions to U.S. federal government agencies and commercial clients. We provide consulting, engineering, medical, and environmental services as well as large scale program management in support of our core markets of national defense, international diplomacy, and homeland security client readiness. Caliburn employs over 8,000 dedicated professionals deployed across five continents. The company's website is www.caliburnintl.com. This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary. Caliburn is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law. Caliburn International is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.