American Fuels, LLCH&K
does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!Location:
Regular Full-TimeOverviewAmerican Fuels, LLC
, a partner with the H&K Group, Inc.
of Skippack, PA is searching for a Driver with a CDL B and Haz Mat Certification. The employee will drive tank truck to deliver gasoline, fuel oil, lubricating oil, or liquefied petroleum gas to customers by performing the following duties.Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have CDL/Haz Mat Certification
- Drives truck into position to load at filling rack.
- Opens valves or starts pumps to fill tank.
- Reads gauges or meters and records quantity loaded.
- Drives truck to customer's premises.
- Connects hose to tank and opens valves.
- Records amount delivered and issues ticket to customer.
- Attaches ground wire to truck.
- Other duties may be assigned.
provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc.
we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K's strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.
Posting ID: 598568553Posted: 2021-01-12