Patriot Group International is seeking a Sr. Contracts Administrator to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals. This position is located in our Operations office located in Chantilly, Virginia. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer. Job Description: The successful candidate will be responsible for producing high quality Contract Management related products. The role of this position is to administer, extend, negotiate and terminate standard and non-standard contracts, subcontracts and agreements. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Interfacing with customers and business partners and conducting proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and contract administration • Examine proposal requirements and estimates, assist in bid preparation, analyze terms and conditions to evaluate risk, accuracy, and completeness to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Collaborate with company general counsel and/or outside counsel.
• Process contractual documentation and reports advise management of contractual rights and obligations, compile and analyze data, and perform maintenance of historical information. • Facilitating proper shipment, billing, and payment collection for deliveries, interfacing with DCMA as required.
• Daily interaction with customer representatives. • Duties may also include the preparation of non-disclosure agreements, proprietary information agreements, teaming agreements, independent contractor and consultant agreements, export licenses/agreements and various types of memoranda.
• Utilize your ability to deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines as well as handle multiple tasks. • Demonstrate your ability to work well with others in high-stress high-volume situations, effectively interface with internal functional and program organizations, effectively deal with external customers and meet the goals/objectives of the company
• Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects. • Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations. • May develop and deliver presentations. Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field and a minimum of 10 years' experience OR a master's with a minimum of 8 years. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree. • This position requires a background in DoD and federal agency contract administration.
• Knowledge of supply chain principles and FAR and/or DFARS and associated Federal Contracting regulations is a must. • Understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards of contract administration. • The ability to apply sound judgment to proposal strategy, contract formation and customer relationships. • Exceptional negotiation, strong interpersonal and organizational skills. • Working knowledge of Deltek and CostPoint.
• Knowledge of Microsoft programs to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. • Must be a team player but also a strong independent contributor, will be proactive, will present leadership skills, will possess good analytical skills, will demonstrate problem solving skills, and will be detail-oriented.
• Experience collaborating with attorneys to achieve desired outcomes.
• Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) and/or Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) certification preferred.
• US Citizenship and current Top-Secret clearance required. Physical Requirements:
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
• Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time and use a keyboard and standard office equipment.
Posting ID: 602945929Posted: 2021-02-17