Reports To: General Manager or Owner
"A mind built for excellence. A spirit built for service." What does a Restoration Estimator (RE) with Paul Davis do?
- Serve your community when it needs it the most
- Communicate with clients and adjusters the scope and expectations for rebuild
- Celebrate completion of projects with homeowners, grateful to be back in their homes and businesses, along with your Project Managers and office team members
- Learn new things daily about scoping and signing construction projects
- Get results and set proper expectations for others
- Have fun and be part of a growing business and community!
Restoration Estimators work with owners, adjusters, and Project Managers after traumatic events such as a fire or flood to clean up and repair damage to residential and commercial property. As a RE, you will be on scene after property disasters to accurately scope projects and sign work for our production teams to complete. You will build relationships with insurance professionals and communicate with property owners the expectations to build the structure back to its original form.Why The Team Needs You?
Serving others in their time of need is not easy. We will need you to build foundational relationships based on trust, actively listen, and bring in work for project managers to complete. We also want a fun personality that enjoys getting results.Why Join The Team?
We are an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout the United States and Canada. Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth. Our team puts emphasis into living our Vision, Mission and Values to be more than just a service provider – our Restoration Estimators are on the front lines of restoring their communities by walking damaged properties and scoping estimates for full rebuilds. You will have the autonomy after training to control your schedule and continually seek learning opportunities that will improve your skill set.Values:
Deliver what you promise. Respect the individual. Have pride in what you do. Practice continuous improvement.Vision:
To provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of needMission:
To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results Team Compensation and Benefits:
Team Qualifications (Requirements):
- Ongoing Leadership Development Program and industry events
- One on One mentorship
- Three months of structured training to learn the Paul Davis Way
- Access to Paul Davis University and regular training opportunities
- Cell phone and computer provided by company
- Company vehicle and gas reimbursement
- PTO and sick days with flexible schedule
- Base commission. Our current REs yearly pay range from $50,000 to $100,000 depending on their production. No limit to earning potential.
- Ability to clearly deliver truth and give certainty when property owners need it most
- Proficient with variety of current technology
- Career emphasis on learning and continuing education
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Valid Driver’s license and satisfactory driving record required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
Previous estimating experience (ex. Xactimate) is welcomed if willing to continually learn within industry. Industry certifications, including IICRC and Lead preferred. If limited experience but you meet all qualifications, we will invest in your training. Role on the Team (Job Functions):
Skills Desired of Team Member:
- Meet operational objectives of: Sales, Gross Margin, Brand Experience
- Track metrics during bi-weekly GS&R such as Net Promoter Score of 60
- Clearly communicate expectations with project manager and adjuster, onsite as needed
- Profitably scope estimates sign projects to get started
- Communicate and document any change orders and insurance supplements
- Ensure project completes within profit range and service level argreements are hit
- Participate in the on-call rotation, requiring evening and weekend point of contact for any new losses, as determined by the rotating schedule.
- Participate in local community events
- Establish relationships with business owners, insurance professionals, and TPA's
- Seek partnerships to improve performance of the team
Are you Paul Davis?
- Self-motivated to get results
- Loves working people and enjoys estimating software
- Effectively schedules ahead while maintaining flexibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Is succinct and professional with written communication
- Enjoys working hard and putting together agreements
- Servants heart to take care of others
Before You Can Take the Field:
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements: The physical environment requires the employee to work all types of both indoor and outdoor conditions. Frequently required to use personal protective equipment, having ability to stand or walk, occasionally bending, squatting, climbing stairs and lifting up to 50 pounds.
Paul Davis is an equal opportunity employer.