1. PDO is a customer and client Centric company, passionately focused on serving our community in its time of need and becoming an indispensable partner to our clients.
2. We are great operators. Our teams are performance-based and operate as One company, with one standard.
3. One Company, One Standard ensures that every PDO office performs consistently to our key operational and financial benchmarks leveraging the power of our human and financial resources.
4. PDO is guided by clear goals, simple workflow, consistent execution, and a culture of inclusion and meaning.
The Paul Davis Company Owned operation is governed by the following rules:
- This is a 24/7 Operation. Everyone is on call.
- Mitigation claims are acknowledged and responded to same day.
- Use PDO Quality Assurance for peer review and budget approval.
- Every reconstruction assignment must begin within 10 days of approval.
- Everyone follows the Success Equation.
Brief summary of position.
- Management and delegate the starting and completion of reconstruction projects.
- Train and coach team members that produce reconstruction projects.
- Communicate with customer frequently on status
- Conduct annual, mid-year and 90-day performance reviews with all direct report team members
- Find, hire and train new team members using Rotor skills set
- Conduct Weekly L10 and GSR meetings (traction methodology)
- Responsible to assist in resource management with emergency services
- Create work orders for projects
- Schedule Vendors and sub-contractors for repairs to be completed
- Manage an on-site Foreman on each project
- Order materials
- Approve purchase orders
- Collect Account Receivables
- Review estimates as needed, align budgets with expectations
- Provide weekly updates on all projects that are active
- Provide construction feedback
- Communicate and negotiate with insurance carriers and property owners
- Conflict resolution with carriers, property owners, vendors and tradesmen
- Auditing of customer service complaints
- Manage and exceed budget expectations
- Assist in collections
- Monitor job sites for safety issues, quality and for training opportunities
- Attend industry related trainings and industry association events
- Weekly manager on call duties
- Follow the Paul Davis Values, Vision, Mission and 10 Serving Basics
- All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Five plus years of experience in a Management or Leadership role within the Restoration/Construction industry
- Experience in construction and construction management/supervision
- Class A or B General Contracting Licenses
- Associate Degree or bachelor’s degree
Posting ID: 603820409Posted: 2021-03-03