Restoration Project Estimator
Paul Davis Restoration provides professional residential and commercial emergency restoration services for disasters of all sizes, from water and flood damage to fire damage and mold remediation. Paul Davis franchise professionals are available 24/7 to clean up and repair damage to residential and commercial property. We strive daily to live our Vision Statement: "To provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need."
Paul Davis Restoration of Orlando is a locally owned office which is part of a network of 380 Paul Davis outlets in the USA and Canada. This provides comfort in knowing that working here can provide you with the best of corporate accountability along with hometown assessability.
As Restoration Project Estimator you will assess the scope of the loss, estimate total cost of the repair work to be completed, submit estimate total for insurance company approval, and obtain customer authorization/contract
approval. Through out the the job process you will be working with a team of professionals to ensure the job is properly executed. Demonstrated experience in the construction industry or as a project manager is required.
Title: Restoration Project Estimator
Hours/Week: Full-time 40 hours
Reports to: Owner
Territory: Orange and Osceola Counties, FloridaSummary:
- Help home owners put their lives together after traumatic event
- Strong sales ability to sell what you estimate
- Thrives in stressful situation, is organized, flexible and likes working with people
- Communicates well with insurers, property owners, staff
- Professionally represent the Paul Davis Values and Beliefs
- Receive loss assignment, Contact property owner within 30 minutes (non-emergency)
- Be on site within 2 hours if it is an emergency, or inspect loss site within 24 hours for non emergencies
- Prepare an accurate scope of repairs
- Achieve a closing ratio of seventy-percent (70%) or higher.
- Prepare estimate in a timely fashion (typically within 48 hours of the inspection).
- Secure approved scope and price with insurer.
- Deliver necessary paperwork and maintain relationship with insurer
- Deliver necessary paperwork to property owner and secure contract
- Prepare work orders for the Production staff
- Approve job expenses
- Maintain communication with the property owner adjuster
- Professionally handle any and all complaints
- Obtain required certifications (to be paid by employer)
- Perform on call rotation as needed
- Professional demeanor
- Personable, presentable, articulate
- Open, cooperative, enthusiastic
- Self directed with exceptional initiative
- College Education
- Construction/Project Management Experience (minimum 2 years)
- Strong Computer Skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
**Reference, drug testing, background checks, driving record may be requested
Posting ID: 593343949Posted: 2021-01-22