Construction Project Manager
Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you want to be a part of a team that promotes growth and learning?
Project Managers needed for the country’s leading disaster Restoration Company. Paul Davis Restoration believes that its people are the cornerstone of our business. We look for excellent people that exhibit a strong foundation of honesty and integrity and are not afraid of a 24/7 business environment designed to help homeowner’s when they are in crisis. We are looking for courageous people with strong leadership skills, problem solving abilities, and excellent work ethic.
- Creates and executes construction plans, revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Recruits and manages subcontractors, assigns responsibilities and comfortable holding subcontractors accountable for their work
- Manages high volume of day-to-day construction project and scope
- Works with estimator, coordinator, homeowner, clients and accounting team members to ensure quality and that deliverables are met
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on projects
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Manages project budget, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for each project
- Follows up with clients & mortgage companies, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Ability to pass a background check
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Residential construction and fire/water restoration knowledge preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, dental and voluntary insurance options
- 401(K) plan with company match after 1 year
- Ability to earn paid-time off hours
- Company vehicle, cell phone, laptop, tablet
For Veterans: Paul Davis Restoration of Northern Virginia is an Official V3 Certified (Virginia Values Veterans) company and a strong supporter of hiring Veterans! These positions are ideally suited for E-4s through O-2s from the following military career fields or positions:
- Engineer Corps, Construction, Engineering, Operations, Maintenance/Logistics, Acquisition, Engineer, Construction, Equipment and Shore Part, Engineering and Hulls or Investigations
- Examples: Fire Team Leader, Squad Leader, Platoon Sergeant or Platoon Leader.
Please enclose a resume and cover letter with compensation requirements and references for consideration.
Posting ID: 609204659Posted: 2021-02-28