What does a Mitigation Leader with Paul Davis do?
- Lead a team of hardworking individuals serving others within your community
- Make a difference for others that have had a disaster strike their property
- Take pride when your team completes mitigation projects on budget with an exceptional customer experience
- Be empathetic and show a sense of urgency while communicating through modern technology
Why Join The Team? Paul Davis is an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout the United States and Canada. We are growing locally and have career opportunities for individuals who want purpose out of their work. We love creating an opportunity for our team members, providing industry training and giving Mitigation Managers the opportunity to become experts in the field through certifications and Paul Davis University.
Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth. Our team puts emphasis into living our Vision, Mission and Values to be more than just a service provider – our Mitigation Managers are leading their teams to be first on site after disasters strike (i.e. floods, fires) and will be directing the mitigation crews to restore the property. You are essential to coordinate teams effectively and ensure that jobs are performed profitably.
Values: Deliver what you promise. Respect the individual. Have pride in what you do. Practice continuous improvement.
Vision: To provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need.
Mission: To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results.
Why The Team Needs You? Serving others after a disaster has struck their property is not easy. Everyone within Paul Davis needs to have a world-class work ethic, serious attention to detail and love to help people. It is challenging to make customers happy when faced with a traumatic event but you will love being a Mitigation Manager if you take pride in your work and have fun while working with others. You will be practicing continuous improvement every day as you work to improve performance of your team!
Team Compensation and Benefits:
- Leadership Development - our company grows from the inside. If you are determined and motivated enough, ask about participation in our leadership development initiative to grow your career and explore new opportunities
- Monthly cross-training opportunities to advance your career
- Flex schedule - at Paul Davis we are committed to our team and their well-being. We have instituted the ability for flex hours that ensures team members get the time they need for personal matters while still being able to work full time.
- Paid training
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Referral program
- Great culture and team dynamic
- Hourly pay: $18.00 to $25.00/hour based on prior experience and current certifications
- Bonus opportunities based on performance
Team Qualifications (Requirements):
- Desire to join a world-class team and contribute a positive attitude
- Dedication to customer service
- Ability to lead others from diverse backgrounds
- Fluent in English
- Clean criminal background check
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Valid driver's license with a clean record
- Have the ability to work nights/weekends and overtime, if needed
- Desire to continually learn new things
- Forklift Certified preferred
Role on the Team (Job Responsibilities):
- Ensuring the teams performance of tarping, board up, water mitigation, mold remediation, environmental services and carpet cleaning/re-installation services in accordance to Paul Davis and industry specifications.
- Focus and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Assist other team members when needed and foster a positive working relationship with other departments.
- Be a great representative of our brand!
- Ensure your crews are ready at all times and every morning to handle the day through a team huddle.
- Meet clients and adjusters on site to assist in issue resolution and provide professional opinion.
- Re-inspect job sites for quality control.
- Issue resolution - be the point of contact for customers if they have any questions and/or concerns and resolve those in effective and timely manner.
- Maintain inventory of clean, properly stocked and organized trucks along with all company equipment.
- Be accessible by phone and participate, as necessary, in the on-call schedule.
Please apply if you think you have what it takes to serve others and deliver a world-class service when others need it the most. We are looking forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
We support and hire Veterans and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Posting ID: 609203667Posted: 2021-03-02