Coordinator What does an Administrative Coordinator with Paul Davis do?
Why The Team Needs You?
- Fields calls from customers and team members and builds rapport
- Oversees office administrative operations
- Creates office systems
- Problem solves and helps people find solutions
- Improves the community by serving others
- Learns new things about construction and building homes
- Has fun and is part of a growing business
- Ensure compliance with standards and regulations utilizing internal office systems
Serving others in their time of need is not easy. We are a fast-paced, progressive company with a hands-off approach management style. We need someone who can take charge, problem solve, build relationships, and complete tasks while being a stickler for the details. We also want a fun personality that enjoys getting results. Why Join The Team?
We are an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout the United States and Canada. Built upon principles of customer service and leadership, not only living our company values to be more than just a service provider, but to restore communities. Skills Desired of Team Member:
Before you can take the field:
- Organized, analytical administrative coordinator who likes a fast-paced environment
- Loves talking to people and building relationships
- Likes to problem-solve and help people find solutions
- Enjoys completing tasks
- Is a stickler for the details
- Likes math (geometry) and working with numbers and measurements
- Can review data and deductively think through what information might be missing
- Proactive, assertive personality
- Likes to create and follow systems while helping others to follow them as well
- Enjoys taking care of others
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Professional appearance and courteous manner
We require a drug and background check. Paul Davis is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 593350825Posted: 2021-01-19