Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
Our Client in Oakland is looking for Customer Service People! You need to be able to provide great customer service face-to-face and over the telephone.
Essential Job Duties
Customer Service Representatives will be involved in various aspects of the following areas:
- Enters 30-40 customer orders a day into company database.
- File orders after verification is complete.
- Checks inventory status informs customers of any credits or debits and inputs order amount and invoice number; informs customers of applicable credits or debits.
- Explains the company will-call policy and/or shipping policy to new customers.
- Inputs add-on orders verifying with customer new total for order and sends order to warehouse.
- Converts orders to packing slips; if applicable calls customers for approval to ship incomplete order if all item requests are not in stock; compares packing slips to invoices and makes any necessary corrections.
- Maintains invoices, packing lists, and customer files; purges 4-6 year old files on a daily basis for bulk filing; maintains master files.
- Completes orders for will-call net 30
- High School Diploma or equivalent with some college education preferred.
- Minimum six (6) months related experience or training.
- Requires basic understanding of customer service, sales, clerical/secretarial support, and PC data processing, organization, developing and maintaining a priority system and working under deadlines, telephone etiquette skills, ability to get along with others, take constructive criticism and be a team player.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both oral and written communication, bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
- Overall general arithmetic skills and knowledge of mathematical principles.
- Time management skills to effectively schedule and meet company demands.
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday
Posting ID: 557200977Posted: 2020-09-12