- Loves children and enjoying working with ages 6-12 years old.
- Completed at least 12 units in Child Development, with previous experience working in a licensed child care facility.
- Willing to complete a physical examination, which includes a tuberculosis test & current immunization (T-Dap & MMR).
- Completed or willing to complete a background check that's required by the Community Care Licensing.
- Completed or willing to complete the Mandatory Child Abuse Training (Online).
- Needs to be CPR & First Aid Certified
Part-Time hours 1:00pm - 6:00pm
For any additional questions you may contact the director at (800) 515-1443
Posting ID: 563441389Posted: 2021-01-27