Clearance Required: Top Secret with Polygraph
PCI is actively seeking CNO Programmers for a Cyber program directly supporting Mission.
• Unix/Linux development experience
• Windows development experience (Visual Studio)
• Strong C programming skills
• Python development experience
• CNO background
• Software Analysis/Reverse Engineering experience
• Embedded systems development experience
• Understand assembly programming concepts (PowerPc preferred, but x86 accepted)
• Mobile experience
• Networking experience
• Debugging Windows programs (windbg)
• makefile experience
• Microservice architecture knowledge
• RabbitMQ experience / Message exchange knowledge
• Docker experience
• Backbone / Marionette experience
• Works well within a growing team
PCI is an innovative provider of leading-edge mission solutions using emerging technologies and proven practices for the IC, DoD, and Federal Government. We’ve worked tirelessly to solidify our reputation as a trusted advisor to the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense, developing solutions to solve our customer’s most complex cyber security challenges in the areas of Cloud Engineering and IT infrastructure; Cybersecurity and Computer Network Operations; Data Analytics and Visualization, and System Engineering and Program Planning.
PCI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The majority of PCI’s opportunities require high-level security clearances and require US Citizenship.
Posting ID: 597926224Posted: 2021-01-19