Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is looking for a Senior Principal Cyber Software Engineer to join their team.
- Performs software engineering and development activities associated with supporting, maintaining, and enhancing software using an Agile DevSecOps model
- Develops and integrates bug fixes and new feature enhancements using DIA standard development tools and processes (e.g., C++, Java, JIRA, Git, Junit).
- Designs and implements GUI enhancements (e.g., using ChartJS and Tableau)
- Identifies and integrates DIA and IC shared services (e.g., IC PKI and IAA)
- Designs and develops APIs and data access services for new data feeds, and implements API gateways to enable enterprise access to existing and new data
- Supports trade studies/analyses of alternatives and assessments of potential technologies that may be applicable to the application, and provides recommendations
- Develops or updates engineering artifacts including System Design Documents, Development Sprint Plans, and Sprint Summary Reports.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- A Bachelor's degree with 9 years of relevant experience OR a Master's degree with 7 years of relevant experience OR a PhD with 4 years of relevant experience; An additional 4 years of experience maybe considered in lieu of a degree requirement
- 9+ years software engineering and development; designing, developing, maintaining and enhancing Big Data analytic systems
- Full Stack Development, Basic Statistics, Machine Learning, Python and PyTorch.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Posting ID: 601714463Posted: 2021-01-25