Pediatric Developmental Services (PDS) is a premier therapy agency. We are currently seeking dedicated and licensed Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for full time and Part-Time school based positions
SLP for the 2017-2018 school year. All state license and certifications are required. Apply now if interested.
- Conducting screenings; .
- Participating in the Child Study Process
- Determining the number of students with disabilities requiring SLP services via Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or the screening process
- Reviewing the goals and objectives of the IEP
- Implementing the services of the IEP
- Developing IEP goals and objectives
- Completing progress reports based on school reporting periods
- Contacting parents and school staff as appropriate
- Recommending eligibility and termination of SLP services as appropriate
- Participating in all required IEP Team and Eligibility meetings
- Conducting and interpreting assessment results
- Providing a summary report each quarter on all students receiving services, therapy times, dates, locations, and progress.
Great pay and benefits!
- IRA Contribution
- Short Term Disability
- Health Insurance Stipend
- HSA account
- CEU Stipend
- Professional Development
- Competitive PaySchool
Job Type:ContractJob Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 563373439Posted: 2021-01-24