We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls, make outbound calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Pediatric Mobility Innovations is the ONLY exclusively Pediatric Durable Medical Equipment company in the state of South Carolina. We strive to provide the best mobility services and equipment for our sweet pediatric patients. We are a locally owned and operated pediatric durable medical equipment company. Pediatric Mobility Innovation’s is aggressively seeking multiple candidates to join our team. We provide the highest quality possible durable medical equipment available with today’s funding limitations. We need people that want not only a job but a career. The selected and best candidates will have earning outstanding potential with all the possible resources to make this a reality. The candidates that make it will have the opportunity to not only make a living for them selves but make HUGE impacts on the quality of life of some of the most amazing little people on earth.
Responsibilities and requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Employee will be trained in Lexington, SC; until competent.
• Comply with all applicable Company policies and procedures.
• Understand and comply with all governmental, regulatory and company billing and compliance regulations/policies including Medicaid programs.
• Responsibilities include performing routine clerical, warehouse and other tasks that meet the daily needs of the business.
• Understand and comply with all governmental, regulatory and company billing and compliance regulations/policies including but not limited to Medicaid programs.
• Review of HCFAS and patient invoices for appropriate coding, charges, allowable, co-pays and supporting documentation.
• Always communicate professionally with coworkers, families, referral contacts, insurance companies, other necessary medical professionals, vendors and any potential business partners, including all written documents.
• Responsible to maintain current knowledge of coding, reimbursement rates and pricing of all inventory, and product mix, for efficient department operation and company growth, or how to find this information.
• Report/respond to customer and referral inquiries, requests, and complaints in a timely manner.
• Preparing all necessary paperwork and scheduling of delivery, service, and evaluations in an efficient manner.
• Verifying eligibility and benefits for all equipment/services scheduled, as well as obtaining any prior authorizations needed.
• Process accounts and maintain appropriate records in a timely manner.
• Ensures strict confidentiality of all patient information by following HIPPA Guidelines.
• Answering and directing telephone calls
• Filing of administrative paperwork
• Maintaining a sanitary and clean work environment.
• Assist with implementation of quality improvement program to meet Company and accreditation standards.
• Assist in shipping, receiving and delivery of trucks and checking in merchandise
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat, Sweep, dust and mop. Always organize warehouse and work area for orderliness
• Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
Posting ID: 595655472Posted: 2021-01-16