TAK Communications, Inc., a leading multi-state cable television installation firm, is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Sioux Falls, SD corporate office.
This highly detailed support person should be process-oriented, technically savvy while being able to collaborate with a fast-paced team. We need someone who can execute on multiple responsibilities, demonstrate creative problem solving, and have intermediary skills with Microsoft Office Suite products. This is an hourly paid position; $14-$17 per hour, depending on experience.
It is TAK Communications’ goal to double or triple in size within the next five years. As a result, we are seeking employees who have the knowledge, drive, determination to help lead us there. Come join our team in an exciting, fast-paced, and people-oriented environment.
TAK Communications seeks a highly qualified and detailed oriented Special Projects Coordinator with strong organizational skills for its high-growth, rapidly changing business operations at our Sioux Falls corporate office. The successful individual will be keenly committed to assisting with the company’s subcontractor process and records while driving change within a fast-paced and creative environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for administrative functions and onboarding as it relates to new vendors at TAK Communications.
- Contact subcontractors to coordinate onboarding forms for technicians.
- Ensure each subcontractor has submitted all the appropriate documentation prior to beginning work.
- Requires frequent communication with the HR Team as well as with key management on new vendors.
- Strict attention to detail as it relates to executing new hire paperwork, entering hiring information, posting open positions and other written communications.
- Send and collect corp-to-corp documents while getting approval from COO to start a new subcontractor group.
- This person will work closely with the subcontractor team to assist with the tracking of the subcontractor groups across 20+ locations.
- Communicate effectively with subcontractors and resolve their questions timely.
- Set subcontractor techs up in Penguin Data.
- Manage and schedule all necessary appointments. Schedule for multiple, detailed calendars.
- Act as the primary point of contact for coordinating and facilitating the various events and communication.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Run miscellaneous errands as needed. Travel to out-of-state events as needed.
- Always handling private employee information with strict confidentiality.
- Foster a positive and harmonious work environment with all co-workers, members of management, clients and candidates.
- Ability to collaborate and effectively communicate with many personalities, individuals, departments, gaining an understanding of individual management communication needs/requirements.
- Daily support for other special projects and completes projects as assigned.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- 1 - 2 years of prior administrative assistant experience preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, adept in building relationships across the Company and with subcontractor groups.
- Strong analytical skills and detailed-oriented.
- Requires intermediary computer skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail as it relates to executing new hire paperwork, entering hiring information and other written communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally.
- Ability to work seated for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to communicate with many departments quickly, effectively and efficiently to provide support.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Adhere to the highest standards of ethics, integrity, professionalism, sensitivity, confidentiality.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background test and drug screen.
- Good, modern, well-lighted, ventilated, air-conditioned work area.
- Subject to frequent interruptions and deadlines.
- May work long or irregular hours.
- Must maintain confidentiality as may be required in the normal course of position performance.
- The working conditions for this position are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the essential duties of this job, the incumbent is frequently required to talk, hear, and sit for extended periods of time.
- Manual dexterity and close visual ability are required.
TAK Communications, Inc. strives to hire, recruit and promote associates without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran's status. TAK is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer. TAK Communications will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.