Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the daily management of a portfolio of cooperative and condominium hi-rise properties.
- Oversee all aspects of building management.
- Act as liaison between Board of Directors, tenants and Company.
- Responsible for leading Board of Director meetings by keeping focus on the agenda created.
- Prepare Board meeting minutes in a timely and professional fashion.
- Submit board meeting "agenda packages" to Boards as required but at least five days prior to meetings.
- Responsible for handling emergency situations and crisis management.
- Supervision and training of building staff members (union and non-union).
- Conduct thorough interviews for potential building open positions. Responsible for the coordination of background and drug tests of potential new hires.
- Conduct and manage adequate training of new staff members, as well as the ongoing training of existing staff.
- Impose progressive disciplinary action if and when required.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of building staff work schedules.
- Conduct periodic staff performance evaluations. Develop improvement strategies for the performance of building staff members.
- Monitor the cash and reserve funds of the property.
- Responsible for final review of operating statements and monthly financial reports.
- Actively participate in budget preparation.
- Assist the property accountant in the presentation of the annual budget to the Board of Directors.
- Keep track of property financial variance reports.
- Constantly seek, evaluate, and execute m
Posting ID: 599081178Posted: 2021-01-27