Optimal Medical Staffing is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and Home Health Aides (HHAs) to work on home care cases in the greater Lansing area!
Here are some things that make Optimal different:
- All cases are overseen by Optimal Medical Staffing licensed nurses.
- Health and dental insurance (for employees averaging over 30 hours per week).
- Matching 401k (after one year of employment).
- One week PTO per year.
- Pay between $10 and $14 per hour for CNAs and between $10 and $13 per hour for HHAs. We also have special assignments at rates up to $21 per hour.
- Training and orientation for all cases.
- Wide variety of cases and care periods (high and low acuity, full time and part time, days and nights, 3 to 12 hour care periods).
The right candidate must have the following qualities:
- Attentive, dedicated, punctual and organized.
- Caring, dependable and positive attitude.
- Strong work ethic with a proven record of attendance and punctuality.
- Health care experience is preferred, but we can train the right people.
For more information, apply through this site or call the office at 517-394-1234 and say you are calling for an aide phone interview.
(You must be able to come to our Lansing office several times for the hiring process, which includes an interview, drug testing, pre-employment testing, orientation, background checks and reference checks. You must have a valid driver's license, car insurance, and your own transportation.)
Optimal Medical Staffing is certified by the Joint Commission for Health Care Staffing Services.
Posting ID: 519438852Posted: 2021-01-12