Work With Your Handz is growing and looking for a Recruiter for the Trades!
This is a remote position!
Work With Your Handz is a boutique recruitment agency identified with residential home services, construction, government contracting and technology sectors. From our offices outside the Washington, D.C. area we supply direct placement roles at all levels. Our goals are to meet the challenges from our clients and exceed expectations with every opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years as a dedicated full life cycle recruiter in the blue collar/trades industry of plumbing, HVAC, electricians, carpenters, etc. Experience working in a fast-paced agency environment with high volume a plus! The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for our clients.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with our clients to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of our clients.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Conducts reference checks.
- Manages all communication with candidates.
- Schedules interviews, oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Collaborates with the company owners and HR Managers of partners.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws. Follows company procedures and policies.
- Uses and analyzes skill assessment tools and tests.
- Oversees internal and external communication, ensuring positive reputation for company on websites such as Indeed and on all social media channels.
- Coordinates pre-employment screening including drug, background or other screening when needed.
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general scope of work being performed by this position. This in not a complete listing and other duties could be assigned.
- Knowledge of principles and processes of recruitment. Including industry standards and new trends.
- Ability to communicate with both clients and candidates a like, excellent written and verbal skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills with advanced knowledge of interviewing and presenting candidates.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience working with applicant tracking software.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential nature of Human Resource work.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, follow-up skills.
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Bilingual/Spanish is preferred but not required.
- Must be a self-starter and have a goal-driven personality.
Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years experience as a recruiter.
- Knowledge of Residential Home Services
- Agency experienced preferred.
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Room for growth and advancement
- Fun and dynamic team
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.
Posting ID: 610234794Posted: 2021-03-05