Facet Technologies, Inc. has an immediate position for a skilled Administrative Assistant in the Peoria area. Applicants should excel in providing top notch customer service and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We offer a generous compensation package with excellent benefits! Apply today.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Provides administrative support to Senior Management Team by preparing and editing communications, coordinating meetings, disseminating information to staff and clients, and assisting in creating presentations.
· Provides office coverage by assisting in administrative duties such as phone coverage, processing mail, reporting, filing, emails, and other day to day duties.
· Maintains a friendly and professional environment by greeting and assisting visiting colleagues, vendors, clients and customers.
· Assists with developing presentations by assimilating and compiling specific and necessary data.
· Organizes group meetings by participating in scheduling dates, notifying participants, preparing agendas and arranging refreshments.
· Ensures complete record of meetings by acting as recording assistant.
· Event coordinate for special functions for staff, community or client functions.
· Compiles information by reviewing and disseminating incoming mail, prioritizing and categorizing documents for signature, and maintaining confidential files for document retrieval.
· Maintains customer confidence and protect operations by keeping proprietary information confidential.
· Research and compiling data and inputting into presentation, spreadsheet or reports as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
· Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
· Accurate typing
· Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
· Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and web-browsers
· Strong prioritization skills
· Analytical skills
· Experience with Accounting software (preferably QuickBooks) helpful
· Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
· Experience with inventory/purchasing tasks preferred not required
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma, some college helpful but not required. Prefer 2-3 years of experience in administration, preferably within the technology industry or involving direct support of senior staff and direct contact with clients, vendors, and customers.