We are looking for an organized team player to assist our Permit Coordinator in obtaining permits in a variety of jurisdictions throughout Western Washington. No experience in permitting is required for this position, however, the ideal candidate will need to have general construction knowledge. If you are intelligent and hardworking we can train you to excel at this position. Must have the ability to work in high-volume, fast-paced environment.
We will train the right candidate!
- Submit permit packets to all jurisdictions in Western Washington
- Follow-up on existing jobs with jurisdictions to ensure through the permitting process as quickly as possible
- Update our internal database daily to capture nuances from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- 0-1 years relative office or clerical experience
- Able to organize time and tasks in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Takes initiative with solving problems
- Must be self-motivated and thrive in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Basic computer skills required
Posting ID: 600760043Posted: 2021-01-22