Stamford, Connecticut, United States Job Type
Full timeJob Number
394402If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance. In this role, you have the opportunity to The Oral Health Care Insights and Analytics Senior Manager will support Philips business growth in the Oral Health Care (OHC) segment by using consumer, sales and media insights to identify strategic opportunities for the current product line, new consumer needs, white spaces and target audience segments. You will proactively share insights with Marketing, Business and Category leaders to help them anticipate consumer and customer needs for OHC. Drive increased adoption of intelligence information, platforms and tools for Business decision-making through the use of multiple communication tools/channels to drive consumer focus and data-driven decision making. You are responsible for
Insight generation & delivery
You are part ofThe Oral Health Care Insight and Analytics Senior Manager is a member of the Category Management and Insights Team and will report to the Director of that group. You'll work collaboratively with OHC brand marketers, category managers, sales associates and digital leaders. This position is based in Stamford, CT.To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Synthesize sources such as competitive intelligence, pricing, market/industry trends, customer/consumer needs to help inform a holistic view of the consumer.
- Provide strategic insights for the OHC marketing team and partner with category management and sales teams as needed to provide a strategic perspective on sales and consumer trends that are impacting the Philips business and overall industry.
- Offer an overarching and clear view on prioritized consumer needs and related opportunity spaces in OHC.
- Develop rich audience-based insights that can support the development of the consumer engagement strategy and consistent and effective marketing plans.
- Build relationships with the OHC teams at the Philips headquarters to facilitate a free flow of information and maximize exposure to industry intelligence.
- Utilize category sales, consumer insights and media analytics to assist with marketing planning and activation.
- Partner with the research team to provide input that ensures relevant shopper and consumer studies that bring unique insight to marketers, sales teams and customers.
- Collaborate with the centralized marketing analytics and forecasting teams to enable the creation of comprehensive and fact-based projections for the Philips business and the industry
- Contribute to strategic analytics initiatives in Philips Personal Health as necessary to drive success for the division.
In return, we offer you
- Bachelor Degree required; MBA strongly preferred
- Consumer packaged goods experience and proven experience working with manufacturers and/or retailers is desired
- 8+ years of experience working with large data sets involving both brick & mortar and e-commerce information and performing advanced quantitative analysis. Demonstrate strong technical and analytical aptitude.
- Work with brand marketing teams to monitor sales, consumer and e-commerce dashboards and performance and media analytics.
- High-level expertise in all Microsoft Office Suite tools, and experience with advanced analytics and/or reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, R, SQL, Adobe Analytics) preferred
- Significant experience manipulating and interpreting secondary data and unstructured data sources
- The ability to drive results and solve problems and a love of change which is the only constant
- Well versed in syndicated data tools as well as ecommerce data sets and tools
- Self-starter with problem-solving skills
- Solid foundation of category management principles, consumer research and experience having conducted category analyses in the CPG industry
- Ability to occasionally travel (less than 15%)
We believe: We're strong only when you are. We understand that work is only one part of your life. It's why we offer a variety of innovative benefits and health programs to help you strong mentally and physically as you perform at work, and also manage life's unexpected moments.Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across thehealth continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more bywatching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit theWorking at Philips pageon our career website, where you can read stories from ouremployee blog. Once there, you can also learn about ourrecruitment process, or find answers to some of thefrequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
#PM20ContactIf you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.