Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Receptionist/Administrative Associate will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties. Strong knowledge of computer systems and analyzing data.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Maintain and update spreadsheets within MS Office.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Coordinates and maintain records for office staff
- Maintain confidentiality within personnel files
- Maintain Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets and update data daily
- 2 years College or Associate Degree
- 2+ years’ experience within a clerical support role
- Must be proficient within Microsoft Word and Excel
Our mission is to change lives; both ours and the lives of the people we encounter. It is this commitment to changing lives that is the driving force behind everything we do in our work and our personal lives. We are motivated by our effectiveness in helping others, and we believe that successful relationships are built on trust.
Tri-Starr Personnel provides innovative and strategic staffing solutions by recruiting talented job seekers and connecting them with reputable employers in leading employment industries. Our core purpose is to assist employers and job seekers in reaching professional and personal goals while creating opportunities and fostering the growth of the individual.
The Tri-Starr Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, employing, training, promoting, and developing individuals without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender status, sex, national origin, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or any other protected status.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Posting ID: 595716567Posted: 2021-01-16