Looking for that perfect flexible part-time job? With a company that actually makes something? And where you can have a direct impact on people? Then look no more…we are seeking an office sales associate to support the sales manager at our Krause Monument location!
For 125 years, families have trusted Krause Monument Company to create timeless, custom granite and bronze memorials that are as unique as the people they honor. Our employees are known for their professionalism, creativity, and design excellence. Krause Monument Company proudly serves the communities of Viroqua, Richland Center and Reedsburg. Come join our team and learn more about how you can help create these treasured family heirlooms.
What will you do in this position?
- You will assist the Sales Manager to sell our products and services skillfully and successfully.
- Follow-up with customers to answer questions and finalize orders.
- Make follow-up phone calls and/or send letters to prospective customers.
- Accurately process orders, including specifying all necessary details of materials, style, measurement, finish, and design in our customized ERP system.
- Assist with monitoring status of open orders, processing cemetery permits, accounts receivable, customer payments, etc.
- Send emails and marketing materials to prospective customers.
- Work with area funeral directors, cemeteries, and their staff on various customer orders.
What are we looking for?
- Previous sales or retail experience required.
- Attention to detail and precision in completing work tasks.
- Ability to work independently
- Solid computer skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to show, promote and sell products or services.
- Drawing/design ability a plus; but not required.
What do we offer?
- Employment at a stable, growing company with a stellar 125-year reputation.
- Starting hourly rate of $13.00 + commission on all sales.
- Typical schedule: 3 days a week working up to 20 to 25 hours per week between the hours of 10am – 4pm. We are flexible with the scheduled hours during the week.
- Must be available to work every other Saturday 9am – 1pm from April 1stto Oct 1st.
- We offer 401k; paid vacation; paid holidays; plus, no evening hours required and closed on Sundays.
- Opportunity to work at a company where individuals are recognized and contribute significantly and directly to our success.
PTMC is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.
Peter Troost Monument Company also includes the following monument companies as part of the Peter Troost family based out of Hillside, IL: Elmhurst Cemetery, Johnson Monument Company, Krause Monument Co., Lancaster Monument Co., and Haertel Monument Co., to name a few. We are considered a leader in our field with over 130 years experience, 20+ locations in four states and over 90 employees. We are the largest privately-owned monument company in the United States. While cemetery memorials are still our primary focus, our product offerings have grown to include commemorative plaques, brick fundraisers, commercial signage, park benches and veterans memorials. To learn more about our company visit us at www.troost.com
Posting ID: 597925583Posted: 2021-01-27