Vulnerability Researcher, Software Cybersecurity What You'll Get to Do:
Support our National Security & Innovative Solutions (NSIS) sector. Independently or with a team, research and analyze software implementations to determine possible vulnerability issues. More About this Role:
Contribute to vulnerability research to actively analyze security functions for design weaknesses, technical flaws, and system vulnerabilities. Duties and Responsibilities:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Research new threats, attack vectors and risks, and develop techniques and tools to analyze and expose vulnerabilities in various forms.
- Research solutions to challenging cyber security and computer networking problems.
- Identify and evaluate security strengths and weaknesses.
- Be able to perform reverse engineering tasks on Windows, Linux, mobile device, or other embedded platforms
- Design, implement, and test tools and techniques as an individual, or as part of a small team.
- Contribute to the development of relationships with customers, collaborating to identify new challenges to resolve.
- Present and demonstrate to customers.
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN. Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
- There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Ethical hacking skills and experience with reverse engineering tools.
- Strong Computer science and software development skills, and demonstrated experience in current languages such as C, C++.
- Experience with Linux operating systems at all layers (boot, kernel space, user space).
- Demonstrated ability to identify vulnerabilities in complex software system platforms beyond basic Linux and windows platforms.
- Demonstrated competency with reverse engineering tools e.g. Redare, IDApro, Ollydbg, gdb
- Demonstrated competency with multiple assembly languages, including: MIPS, x86, PowerPC, ARM
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrated competency with IoT and Industrial Control Systems.
- Demonstrated Competency in RF and wireless technologies. e.g. LoRa, Zigbee, 4G
- Demonstrated competency with IP networking
- Preference to an active TS/SCI clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 588094056Posted: 2020-11-26