Wireless Sales Representative
We are looking for a high-energy, reliable individual with outstanding customer service skills to sell
Verizon Wireless cellular service.
If you're outgoing with amazing energy. You love to talk about cool technology. Well, we have the job for you. As a Wireless Sales Representative, you'll get to know our communication technology inside and out. And you'll be the one everyone else looks to when it comes to what's next in wireless and wired technology solutions. It's good to be the expert.
Verizon Wireless Zone, a member of the EMG Wireless family of companies, is recruiting for a Wireless Specialist.
The WS is accountable to ensure appropriately identified new and existing clients have access to wireless products which maximize connectivity. They will accomplish this by: ensuring a mix of Wireless Zone products are available in the local marketplace, educating clients about appropriate efficiency practices
which will increase our wireless products’ viability, updating practices on key wireless technologies that impact the infusion process, build synergistic practices among co-workers and clients using company approved materials to deliver wireless products in a genuine and honest manner, educate clients on Verizon Edge programs that are available to assist clients financially. This individual will use our cultural discretion and judgment to execute the company's brand strategy and tactics within the target market.
The WS approaches each customer from a total portfolio management perspective, by leveraging
resources appropriately, collaborating with business partners and accurately articulating the value
proposition for the customer. Lastly, the WS will assist in all aspects of product promotion, including but
not limited to pull-through prospecting.
- Using competitive spirit to meet and exceed assigned sales goals
- Build relationships to increase future business through referral networks
- Staying up-to-date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data
- Understanding customers' needs and helping them discover how our products meet those needs
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced team environment
- Working a variety of hours including weekends, evenings and holidays involving occasional
- Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
- Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers
in person, via phone or written note
- Position may be commissioned and quota based
- 1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred.
- Competitive pay (base plus commission)
- Benefits -medical/dental and more!
- On-going training on the latest technology
- A fun, fast paced work environment
- A growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $8.00 to $18.00 /hour
Posting ID: 546789612Posted: 2020-06-04