Cyber Security Technician
Kelly Government Solutions is currently seeking Cyber Security Technican to support a top Defense Contractor on long-term contract opportunity. If you, or someone you know, maybe interested please apply online or send your resume to Bruce Vongsalack @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hands-on technical position which requires the ability to apply existing knowledge and theoretical concepts to real-world situations and a reasonable user interface
- Responsible for providing support in the development of tools and services that enable the Global Security Operations Center to detect and respond to threats across the organization
- Provide Architecture, design, and implementation of new solutions as well as upgrading existing solutions.
- Provide security application support, including the development of automated scripts and protocols for seamless application-server interaction
- Develop documentation including but not limited to: installation guides, Visio network and cabling diagrams, configuration guides, user tutorials, user and system requirements specification documentation, use cases and processes
- Provide back up support to other engineers with enterprise tools
- Working hand-in-hand with our 24/7 GSOC
- Analyzing security requirements, future growth requirements, feasibility for virtualization, resource requirements, risk mitigation, functional analysis, interface systems analysis, technical assessments, technology benchmarking, enterprise architecture analysis, and requirement analysis
- Responding to and successfully triaging user requests via the phone, email, or the incident management system
- 5+ years of proven enterprise tools experience needed
- Antimalware tool management and support experience
- Solid networking and security principals
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Great ability to work with others
- Extreme flexibility
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledgeable with Programming/scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, Perl, Python, HTML, PHP
- Windows Operating systems administration experience and UNIX
- Knowledgeable with writing and maintaining web APIs
- Solid end to end troubleshooting abilities using tools such as ping, trace route, wireshark, tcpdump, procmon, task manager, etc
- Have or be near completion of a Bachelor’s degree preferably in a computer science related field (i.e. CS Information Security, Information Systems Management, etc. or have comparable work experience)
- Required 5+ Years’ Experience
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance
- Must be able to pass Background Check and Drug Screening
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It's just another way we make the job search work for you.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We're always thinking about what's next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Posting ID: 606000299Posted: 2021-03-01