Patriot Group International, Inc. is seeking Tactical Physician Assistant with military medical experience. This is an OCONUS position is based out of Northern Virginia and will report to the Program Manager. This position will require the candidate to commit to scheduled rotational deployments to high-threat/austere environments. Qualifications: * Minimum of an active USG Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS Clearance.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen.
* A minimum of 21 years of age.
* Five or more (5+) years Special Operations Medicine as an SF PA or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner.
* Experience in emergency medicine.
* Experience providing independent medical care in high threat/ austere areas with or without MEDEVAC capabilities.
* Desired - Combat Deployment within the past 5 years.
Physical Requirements: * This position does have physical fitness requirements.
* This position may require lifting (up to 60lbs), standing, walking, sitting, and bending throughout the workday.
Posting ID: 602945755Posted: 2021-02-17