**FUTURE AWARDED POSITION** • Track Project Progress in Customer's PMTool
• Perform PMF programmatics for the project (schedule, control gates, prepare slides, distribute minutes, review/verify deliverables, etc)
• Track project schedule in both MS Project and PMTool
• Perform technical writing on project documentation
• Version control draft and baseline documentation
• Track Team/Project Action Items
• Project Purchasing Documentation and Research
• Develop project schedules, timelines (adherence to PMP)
• Develop and present briefings • Produce Project status reports
• Leverage experience across the Center, Group, and external offices.
• Create/update project documentation to include PMP deliverables
• Coordinate with Customer's security elements for Project Certification and Accreditation. CORE VALUES: INTEGRITY - Honesty, Trust and Respect in every situation EXCELLENCE - Performance, Effectiveness, Quality, and Safety in everything we do INNOVATION - Embracing new ideas and best practice in every service that we provide Valiant Integrated Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. NOTICE: Valiant Integrated Services NEVER asks job applicants to issue any payment or service fees to Valiant or its recruiters as part of our application process. Before providing any personal information to outside parties, verify that the job you are applying for appears on our Careers site. • Experience managing technical/IT projects • Strong understanding of Customer field environment.
• Ability to work/coordinate with internal/external Customers/Vendors to gather requirements, develop plans and execute to budgets/timelines as required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously in a rapidly paced environment.
• Experience with Customer's Project Management Framework. • Incorporates/Implements changes to schedule
• Working knowledge of Customer's official message system
• Working knowledge of Customer's organization, internal policies and processes
• Project Organization/tracking
• Expert with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience with Microsoft Project, Visio, and Access
• Willing to "go the extra mile" in customer service and effort in ensuring that time critical requirements are met.
• Ability to work as part of a team of very strong personalities in a very dynamic environment
• Highly mission oriented Desired Skills • Previous Overseas Travel
• Experience managing projects for the Customer, working through control gates, technical review boards, Customer acceptance. Additional Requirements • TS/SCI with Polygraph • 8+ Years of Experience
• BS Management Information Systems or BS in another Management or IT field with emphasis on project management QHSE REQUIREMENTS • Take reasonable care for the Health and Safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by your actions or omissions. • Conform to all Safety Instructions given by those with a higher responsibility for Health and Safety. • Report all hazards, potential hazards or dangerous situations, including damaged or mislaid personal protective equipment to your Supervisor or Safety Representative. • Report Environmental impacts, anything that results in a change to the Environment as a result of Valiant's activities, products or services. • Participate in the achievement of Valiant's QHSE objectives and targets, both those at departmental and company level. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posting ID: 602961863Posted: 2021-03-01