Grow With Integrity
Integrity Home Care & Hospice is seeking individuals in your area to provide high quality home care. We believe our clients deserve to have a safe home life with dignity and independence. If you enjoy providing patient care within a home setting and if you are a leader that is ready to inspire our talented medical professionals to uphold our promise of quality care, this is your real opportunity to make a difference!
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse for our Home Health department. This position will plan, organize and direct care with emphasis on community health education/experience. Our RN will build from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individual and their family within their homes and communities.
The Registered Nurse is responsible the following daily tasks and is not limited to...
- Assists in development, review and revision of the plan of care.
- Does client admissions for the home health department.
- Provides nursing care in accordance with physician's plan of treatment, individual plan of care, as authorized by client's payer source.
- Observes, records and reports reaction to treatment and any changes in client's condition to appropriate personnel and/or physician.
- Provides ongoing instruction and supervision of client, family or other health team personnel in the plan of treatment.
- May supervise LPN's and Home Health Aides.
- Prepares and submits timely written documentation as required by policy.
- Participates in education programs, quality assessment activities, nurse's meetings and other staff meetings as required.
- May take an on-call rotation.
- Be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current state license and CPR certification.
- Possess one (1) to two (2) years of recent acute care experience in an institutional setting is preferred.
- Possess one (1) to two (2) years of recent experience in Home Care or Home Health is preferred.
Integrity will offer...
- Caring Supportive Team environment
- Monday thru Friday hours
- Bi weekly Direct Deposit
- Major Medical Insurance*
- HSA Qualified Health Insurance with Wellness Benefit*
- Flexible Spending Account*
- 401k Savings Plan with company match*
- Dental, Vision, Short term Disability, and Life Insurance Bundled Plan*
- Voluntary Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off*
- Free Continual Education for personal and professional development, including CEUs! *
Hours minimum average may apply
If you or someone that you know are interested in our RN Case Manager position, please complete our online application and contact our recruiters TODAY!
Posting ID: 591243046Posted: 2021-01-05