The Bitar Cosmetic Surgery Institute, one of the busiest cosmetic surgery practices in the DC metro area, is looking for a marketing manager.
The marketing manager is responsible for creating and managing marketing campaigns that generate quality leads for the practice. In addition, the marketing manager will be responsible to create effective targeted internal marketing campaigns to engage existing patients and increase patient retention.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create effective short-term and long-term marketing strategies
- Work to create social media strategies and content for Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter,YouTube, Yelp, RealSelf, Google Business and LinkedIn
- Deliver monthly analytics reports to ensure that all marketing campaigns are generating their targeted ROI.
- Develop content for the institute’s website.
- Serve as a point of contact for the company when interacting with outside media and digital marketing agencies
- Create an annual PR plan & coordinate with local and national media publication schedules
- Plan and manage office events
- Conduct outreach events with the institute’s partners at outside locations
- Serve as the point of contact with the institute’s vendors when it comes to marketing events and coordinating monthly specials.
- Create frequent and targeted email marketing campaigns
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards for social media, SEO and online marketing overall.
- Update the institute’s marketing collateral including brochures, postcards, flyers, folders & print media ads
- Oversee the lead handling process, ensure that lead referral sources are being accurately entered in the practice’s software management system and make sure staff is appropriately interacting with leads and ensuring a positive customer service experience
- Oversee the online reputation of the institute
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent writing skills
- Fast learner: The candidate must learn about all the procedures performed at the institute and must be able to convey them to the public in simple layman’s terms.
- An upbeat and cheerful attitude and a passion for the aesthetic industry, new technologies and emerging trends
- Excellent social media skills with the ability to create a content strategy and delegate Content Creation. The candidate must have experience in managing a corporate social media account (not just their own personal account)
- Great customer relations & customer service skills
- Excellent analytical skills to be able to mine and analyze data, and generate appropriate marketing reports
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and preferably Microsoft Access
- Big-picture & strategic thinker
- Familiar with the basics of SEO & Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Google Adwords
- Knowledge of Adobe Photo Shop, In Design or similar design software
- Basic Knowledge of HTML
- In house availability. Candidate will work 5 days a week out of our institute offices in Fairfax & Manassas.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications or equivalent. Masters degree is a big plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager preferably in the cosmetic surgery/ medspa industry.
- A successful track record in elevating a brand(s)
- Must possess a portfolio of previous work
- Must be able to provide 2-3 professional references from direct supervisors or clients
- Must submit a cover letter. Candidates without a cover letter will not be considered
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Health insurance plan + vision+ dental
- 401 K
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Plan
- Free or at-cost cosmetic services & products
- Nice work environment, free parking and friendly staff members
Posting ID: 563383794Posted: 2021-03-06