Part-time and Full-time Driver Positions available with Pioneer Logistics delivering packages!!!
Company Vehicle Provided! No CDL Required!
Delivery Associates strive to get every package to the right customer’s door on-time.
Full time drivers work 4-5 days a week depending on the shift. Part-time drivers typically work 2-3 days per week. Week-end hours are rotated and required.
If you are reliable, motivated, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and focused on customer satisfaction. Ideal candidates also understand the balance between delivery pace and safety, as your and others' safety always comes first.
This is a position that requires individuals to work independently and to be self-motivated.
We provide training at our delivery station site. Opportunity for advancement and growth within the company is available as well.
This job is physically demanding - you don't have to be muscle-bound, but endurance is key - both physically and mentally. All new drivers are slowly ramped-up over to give your body plenty of time to adjust.
Being a team player is an absolute must. While you will spend the majority of your day alone in a van making deliveries, we work as a team and constantly support each other throughout the day. There is always someone available at the push of a button to back you up while you are on the road.
If you possess a strong work ethic, want to make great pay, and have a desire to grow personally and to help others grow as well, we want you!
Click this link or copy and paste into your browser to see our Vision, Mission and Guiding Principles and see our Company Beliefs:
Visit our website here: https://www.pioneerlogisticsmi.com/
Visit our Facebook Page here: Pioneer's Facebook Page
Duties and Responsibilities
Compensation & Benefits
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!!!
· 2-3 day workweek (part-time), 4-5 day workweek (full-time)
· Shifts include a 30 minute lunch and two paid breaks
· Flexible scheduling when possible
· Potential for earning monthly bonuses for achieving target performance goals
· Great medical, dental, and vision benefits at low-cost to you
· Driving branded company vans with uniforms provided
· Hands-on management that utilizes teamwork for your success
· Compensation: Starting pay is $15.00 per hour with a .50 cent raise after your first two weeks. Another .50 cent raise awarded after 2 consecutive months of 800+ Driver Metric (inquire during interview). Other opportunities to earn extra money based on performance.
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment and problem solves to maximize efficiency
· Ability to confidently drive a company cargo sprinter van in all types of Michigan weather
· Is passionate about customer satisfaction by meeting promised delivery times with a smile
· Ability to lift packages (at times up to 50 pounds) and be able to get in and out of the van quickly around 200 times throughout the day
· Be at least 21 years of age
· Have a valid Michigan driver's license
· Have a clean driving record with no accidents or moving violations in the last year
· Be able to pass a criminal background check - no felonies or misdemeanors
· Pass a drug test
· The ability to work/drive inside and outside in any and all weather conditions
· Must be available to work extra hours during peak season
We look forward to teaming with you to deliver smiles every day!
-Pioneer Logistics, LLC
Job Type: Part-time
Salary Starting: $15.00 /hour +performance incentives
· Delivery Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
· Driver's License (Required)
· United States (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour + performance incentives
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Powered by JazzHR