Lead IT Security Analyst
My client is a well-known, stable, and local company looking for a Lead IT Security Analyst to join their team. The Lead IT Security Analyst core function is to develop and maintain the Corporate Certification Management program. Assignments at this level require working closely with the information asset owners in designing, building, and managing PKI systems in conformance to the policies, standards and industry best practices. Stay informed of current events in the security industry including the latest exploits and threats, as well as, preventative measures.
- Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years IT experience.
- 5+ years of experience with designing, developing, integrating, securing, and maintaining Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) architectures and technologies.
- Experience with Certificate Policies and Certification Practice Statements..
- In-depth understanding of PKI concepts such as encryption, digital signatures, Public Key Cryptographic Standards (PKCS) and Public Key Enabling.
- Background in metrics/reporting.
- Experience identifying and implementing solutions to complex business problems.
- Experience with end-to-end automation of certificate renewals.
- Working knowledge of Entrust products.
- Understanding of various operating systems (z/OS, Window, UNIX, Linux, AIX, etc.) with an emphasis on vulnerability assessment and hardening.
For more information about this position and more like it, please contact
Information Technology Recruiter
Emerald Resource Group
Phone: 440-922-9000 ext. 117
Check out our current openings!
Posting ID: 562866842Posted: 2021-01-22