The Receptionist / Office Coordinator position is with a suite of attorneys and legal professionals in a friendly office environment. Policastri Law Firm, LLC is one tenant in the suite. This is a great way to gain experience working in the legal profession. The Receptionist / Office Coordinator ensures proper flow of office procedures and supports the office staff by carrying out common office duties. He / she maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, clients, and vendors in person and over the telephone.
- Answering / routing calls on a multi-line phone system.
- Scheduling consults / appointments for attorneys, forwarding calls or taking messages.
- Greeting clients, keeping office lobby and conference rooms organized as well as other general office duties.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing minor bookkeeping tasks and reporting expenditures to company accountants.
- Sorting and distributing mail. Maintaining operation of office postage meter.
- Conducting clerical duties including copying, scanning, filing, closing files, responding to emails and preparing documents such as office correspondence and memos.
- Keeping stock of office supplies and placing orders when necessary.
- Special projects may be assigned as time allows.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Clear voice, good phone manner and welcoming presence with clients.
- Professional appearance.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Good organizational skills.
Start time: 9AM. End time: 5PM. This is a full-time position.
To apply, please submit your resume and a short cover letter.
Posting ID: 596726407Posted: 2021-01-24