US2160 Sysco Guest Supply, LLC Zip Code:
20191 Minimum Level of Education:
Bachelor's Degree Minimum Years of Experience:
8 Years Employment Type:
Full Time Travel Percentage:
Up to 25% OVERVIEW:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service. JOB SUMMARY
The Corporate Accounts Manager - National Accounts has direct responsibility to deliver profitable growth through capturing a greater share of the total opportunity spend and the development of new business within the assigned national account customer. The Corporate Accounts Manager - National Accounts will actively participate in the development of an annual business plan to meet the overall corporate objectives of Guest Supply while meeting the long term goals of the customer. In addition, the Corporate Accounts Manager - National Accounts will lead/participate in such activities as new product innovation, customer presentations, planning and execution of new program rollouts/program changes, customer RFP's, trade shows and internal communication with the sales team. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily contact with customers either direct face to face or through other non-direct means.
- Understand, manage and resolve escalations or critical situations raised by the customer with little to no direction.
- Raise red flags for discussion with the director, develop plans and execute.
- Work with the account team to maintain quarterly price lists, generate quotes, manage supplier contracts, provide guidance/communication on brand-specific programs and meet the overall needs of the customer.
- Participate in the development of the annual business plan.
- Identify, develop and present new brand programs and new product innovations.
- Identify zero accounts and develop sales strategies to gain the business.
- Work with the corporate accounts and field sales teams to capture new hotel openings.
- Work with the Management Group team to gain a larger share of their group's business.
- Work with GPO's (group purchasing organization)to gain new business with all of their committed customers.
- Develop and execute program rollouts and program changes as required.
- Lead/participate in the development of RFP (request for proposal) responses, including the development of new products.
- Ensure compliance with brand standards in all Resupply Guides and Opening Templates.
- Continuously look for ways to meet the needs of the customer through category management, cost reductions and best practices for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sales or Marketing
- 5-8 years' related work experience
- Account Management/Sales Management experience
- Hospitality or related market experience preferred
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills are necessary to perform at a high degree of proficiency.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from suppliers, customers, management and inter-department staff.
- Capable of working with internal staff from other departments in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to mentor and develop individuals and teams.
- Able to engage and lead team discussions and meetings.
- Understand team dynamics and works well within a team structure.
- Collaborative management style.
- Delegates responsibilities effectively.
- Recognizes and acknowledges the value others bring to the organization.
- Exhibits a high level of trust and accountability.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize and execute multiple initiatives/deadlines autonomously and shift priorities as necessary.
- Able to manage large, complex projects. Uses time effectively.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Respond promptly to requests for service and assistance as needed. Follow up as needed.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Develops alternative solutions.
- Displays willingness to make decisions.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Makes timely decisions.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to understand and execute all relevant policies and procedures in a consistent, timely and objective manner.
- Strong understanding of financial concepts (including pricing and forecasting)
- Proficient use of MS Windows and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook).
- Familiarity with Phocas, PeopleSoft, and Salesforce.com preferred
The physical, mental, and environmental conditions in which the work is performed. The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
- Frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- While this position will primarily work in an office environment, travel, including overnight, is required to attend client meetings, company events, staff meetings, training sessions, and/or industry or vendor trade shows.
- May be required to utilize personal vehicles for business travel that may result in long periods of sitting.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and provide proof of current automobile insurance coverage as set forth by Sysco.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- This position may require evening and weekend work depending on customer needs.
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Institution and its employees. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunityis available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.