Sunrise Data Services is a data management company, supporting the marketing and fundraising efforts of our clients. We are a data strategy and data management partner, for conservative fundraising agencies and marketing companies to drive better decisions and results from our expertise and database solutions. Our software solutions and web applications provide our clients access to campaign reporting, donor management and data analysis needed to drive data driven decision making. Sunrise performs analysis, reporting and hygiene on donor data and marketing data, which result in better targeting and performance for our clients.
The Director of Data Management will oversee database management and data processing operations as well assist in the growth and strategic opportunities within our marketplace.
· Develop database strategies that optimize data quality, data security and process efficiency
· Work with Dev Team identifying opportunities to automate data processing, integrate systems, improve customer experience and help our clients make data driven decisions
· Identify and implement solutions and services utilizing the best technologies to increase our opportunities for growth and provide the best services for our clients
· Lead, motivate and manage data team. Drive “A” level performance from internal and external resources. Meet with staff to discuss opportunities for growth, training and improvement.
· Create optimal Data Quality processes with QC steps in place for all incoming and outgoing data. Ensure Data Security steps are in place for data transfers, tracking and monitoring
· Work directly with Clients, Vendors and Partners to build networking circle, engage with opportunities and ideas and stay on top of industry changes and trends
· Create data governance, data security and data management policies and procedures that ensure best practices
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Data Science, Data Analytics or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Several years of leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and influencing effectively across the organization
• Strong knowledge of MS SQL, SSIS, BI Tools
• An analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent understanding of database administration and management functions
• Experience in Quality Control and Job Oversight
• High level of interest in Marketing and Fundraising
· Experience in donor management and CRM platforms
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
• Excellent organizational and self-directed skills – ability to initiate, coordinate and prioritize responsibilities and follow through on tasks and projects.
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
• Self-motivated team player with strong work ethic
• Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
Sunrise Data Services offers competitive salary and benefits. If interested in this opportunity, please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org and include cover letter, resume and salary requirements.