JOB TITLE: Teen REACH PROGRAM COORDINATOR
DIVISION: Youth and Family Services
WORKSITE: 411 W. Madison, Maywood, IL & Assigned School Site
JOB TYPE: Full-time
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday and occasional Saturdays.
SALARY: 40K plus benefits
DESCRIPTION: Responsible for administrative leadership for program development, staff supervision, school and community liaison, and budget management. The Program Coordinator is primarily responsible for planning, scheduling, and advertising program activities, and overseeing Lead Activity Leader, Activity Leaders, Teachers, and other staff who conduct program services as well as maintaining program database(s) and administering the CACFP.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
· Support administrative staff in the writing and preparation of proposals and reports to funding sources.
· Responsible for the supervision and maintenance of the program structure for multiple school sites.
· Document services provided, allowable costs, and accomplishments of objectives.
· Planning, scheduling, coordinating, and advertising specific program activities, modules, workshops, field trips, and/or special events.
· Delegate tasks to all personnel.
· Recruit and enroll students while maintaining the date base for all assigned school sites.
· Maintaining a minimum average daily attendance of 85% for all assigned school sites.
· Hire, train, evaluate, and supervise all personnel.
· Design methods for and oversee all data collection, entries, and interpretation.
· Perform continuous grant application, annual report data generation, and report preparation as directed by the administrative staff.
· Coordinate and maintain program budget.
· Monitor program to ensure all funding source requirements are met.
· Establish and maintain effective communications between funding source, target schools, and community groups.
· Report to Management regularly and provide monthly program outcome statistics and outline upcoming events.
· Completing and administrating surveys designed to evaluate programming.
· Training, monitoring, and managing the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) and recording /reporting accurate data daily.
· Maintaining all required sign-in sheets, attendance records, meal participation records, student files, and all other required paperwork
· Maintenance and upkeep of a youth friendly environment that meets the standards outlined in the DCFS Licensing Standards and PLCCA, Inc.
· Providing outreach, referrals, and assistance to students and their families.
· Running regular meeting with program staff assigned to each school site.
· Other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: The Program Coordinator shall be at least 21 years of age and shall meet the both of the following requirements for education and experience: A Bachelor’s Degree with 18 semester hours or 27 quarter hours in courses related to school-age, youth, child development, elementary education, physical education, recreation, camping, or related fields and at least 1560 clock hours of child development experience in a recreational program or a licensed day care center serving school-age youth. Previous management experience and familiarity with grants procedures preferred. Familiarity with service area is preferred. Experience in administering educational or social programs, managing budgets, writing proposals, and supervising personnel strongly recommended. Applicants must have supervisory experience, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be extremely organized and present a professional business persona. Applicants must be able to work independently as well as with a team of individuals. If you would like to be considered for this position, please e mail your resume to our Human Resources Department: firstname.lastname@example.org. PLCCA Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.