Residential Plumbers are responsible for assembling, installing, and repairing pipes, fittings, water, or drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes. Installation of Plumbing in Residential Houses under construction.
The industry is growing and trade work will always be in demand! The job is challenging, fast paced, but rewarding. You will be installing plumbing systems in newly built homes. Quality workmanship, good pace, and good attitude, as well as being a team player will be rewarded.
We are looking for people to come grow with us! Training provided. Must be hard working, willing to follow instruction, ability to work well unattended, and be a team player. Must have a valid drivers license and be responsible!
Due to insurance restrictions applicants must be at least 21 years of age and minimum 5 year driving history.
Yes Benefits Available!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing, or welding equipment
- Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers or water heaters, or fixtures such as sinks or toilets, using hand or power tools
- Maintain thorough documentation of work assignments, material usage, etc.
- Estimate time and material required and work in a manner to meet scheduled deadlines
- Load for work accurately to avoid unnecessary trips
- Follow company policies as outlined in Employee Handbook
- Adhere to Safety Standards always
- Install all Plumbing per Company Standards and Code
- Perform checklists on own jobs to ensure quality and accuracy
- Always thoroughly test all work to be defect free
- Accurately record time worked to per company policy and allocated to the proper job
- Effectively communicate with management proactively on daily progress and needs
- Maintain Truck, Tools, & Equipment in good condition, assist with service reminders, keep clean
- Keep Jobsite Clean
- Follow all Jobsite Rules, see Employee Handbook and/or Standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform in a manner consistent with our Core Values: Integrity, Professional, Innovative, Productive, Efficiency
- Treat customers and their property with the utmost respect and professionalism at all times
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High School diploma, or equivalent preferred
- Must possess or can obtain a valid and appropriate state driver's license
- Take safety standards seriously
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities per work schedule
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit electronic instructions (e-mails, web portal, etc.)
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
NEED NOT APPLY IF DO NOT MEET:
1. Must have valid Drivers License and will be required to Provide Motor Vehicle Record at time of Interview to be eligible for hire. This can be obtained from the DMV. You must have 3-years (36 full months) of driving history, mandatory.
2. Must have manual labor experience of 1-year or more.
3. Ability to work in manual labor environment and maintain consistent attendance.