Description: Outside Regional Sales Manager
Are you motivated and driven? Do you have a desire to help solve problems?
Do you want to be part of a company that is growing strategically and excited about change?
Join the Kee Safety team as our newest Regional Sales Manager in the Midwest.
Who is Kee Safety?
Separating People from Hazards is our life's work. Kee Safety, Inc. is the North American business operation of Kee Safety, Ltd. in the United Kingdom. We maintain a strong sales presence here in the USA with our manufacturing and warehouse center headquartered in Buffalo, New York.
Kee Safety is the leading global supplier of safety systems and solutions. When you join the Kee Safety Team, you are not only aligning yourself with the leading safety and fall prevention experts in North America but with people who are passionate about fall prevention, safety, and who care about their company and its customers.
What Can We Offer You?
We are most proud of our employees and our culture. We believe in our employees and understand that when they are engaged and they are happy - they will thrive and our business will grow.
Our corporate culture includes:
• A strong, collaborative work environment
• Training and development opportunities for personal and professional growth
• Development programs created to empower our team
• Life-long friendships
Kee Safety provides some of the best benefits around:
• 401k plan with excellent match and bonus contribution
• A comprehensive benefits program that includes:
o Medical plans starting at $0 and a $250 wellness card
o Vision and dental coverage
o Life and disability coverage paid 100% by the Company
What Value will a Regional Sales Manager bring to Kee Safety?
• You will be the fall protection sales expert for the customers in your territory
• You will not be managing people, but rather, provide technical sales advice and guidance to keep your customers safe
• You will build relationships and grow your territory
• You will be hungry, ambitious and not jaded by the world of sales
• You will have the desire to see your projects through to the very end
• You will be a problem solver
• You will be part of a growing team that will lead the company into a bright and profitable future
• You will have the right attitude and a passion for helping people
What Makes this Job Awesome?
Your role is essential to the organization and will prove pivotal in the continued growth of the Kee Safety, Inc. product lines. This position requires an energetic person who has a strong desire to learn new skills, determined to succeed and willing to apply themselves fully to their role to develop their new career.
How Will You Do This?
We measure impact by your successful ability to:
• Promote and sell Kee Safety products and solutions to keep people safe from hazards
• Set up, plan and present product lines to owners, architects, engineers and contractors that could potentially use our products
• Collaborate with the inside sales team on orders and projects
• Problem solve shipping, credit and logistic issues that inhibit meeting customer ship date requirements
• Utilize web-based tools to track construction projects to create new sales
• Perform research and market analysis to assist in new product creation and higher win percentages against competition
• Update customer/prospect/lead database with outreach activities and new contacts
• Develop targeted and focused marketing campaigns on specific niche markets in your given territory
• Identify indirect sales opportunities, potential markets and partners to generate sales
• Take lead with follow-up on prospects/leads generated by company advertising, referrals and telephone communications with the goal to achieve and exceed annual business sales goals
• Assist in the preparation of quotations for all product lines
• Perform other specific tasks as requested by the President, General Sales Manager or other company Directors
We Want to Hear from You If:
• You have a 4 year Marketing and/or Sales degree, or related sales experience
• You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• You have a proactive mindset to recognize direct and indirect opportunities for lead generation and sales
• You have the ability to read and understand technical drawings
• You are an ambitious individual contributor and collaborative teammate
• You have a working knowledge of CRM tools
• You have the ability to learn and adapt in a rapidly growing environment
• You have the ability to work at height, may occasionally be required to bend, squat, twist and lift up to 50lbs
• You can travel within your region 50-60%
This is an exciting opportunity for you if you are willing to work hard to learn new skills, achieve goals and to advance your career. Many Kee Safety employees who entered the organization in this role have rapidly moved through the organization into senior management positions. Other employees have experienced the opportunity to work outside their traditional geographies and have relocated to Kee Safety locations around the world.
Join our team and grow with us, there is a world of possibilities here at Kee Safety, Inc.!
Kee Safety Inc., is an equal opportunity employer
Posting ID: 599696947Posted: 2021-01-15