Polaris Spine & Neurosurgery is Atlantas premier comprehensive spine care center. With our expertise we guide our patients through diagnosis and personalized treatment of various spine conditions, targeting optimal recovery with the latest techniques. We are the second outpatient surgery center in the country to offer robotically navigated spine surgery, keeping us on the forefront of the best technology.
We are seeking 1 part-time screeners. The individual in this position will be responsible for screening employees, patients and visitors specifically for COVID-19 symptoms, as a means of prevention of spread within the facility.
- Greets patients, visitors and employees in a warm, polite, and courteous manner
- Administers and interprets temperatures utilizing a no-touch thermal scanner
- Completes a brief health questionnaire of symptoms and travel history
- Documents findings and results of the Medical Screening
- Performs screenings in a way that helps maintain social distancing and employee privacy
- Records and reports cases of positive and negative responses according to established protocols
- Distributes personal protective equipment (PPE) per company protocol
- Sanitizes working area and lobby
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- Healthcare experience a plus, but not required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player and ability to work independently
- Customer service oriented
- General computer literacy
- HIPAA compliant
This is a great opportunity for someone pursuing a career in the medical field.
Posting ID: 598523753Posted: 2021-01-22