Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities by helping clients drive alignment with their business, advising through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally? Then consider a career at NS2 Mission. We have grown into an industry leading provider of technology services to the IC, DoD, and U.S. Government.
NS2 Mission is actively seeking to add a highly motivated, seasoned Facilities and Logistics Manager with an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance to join our Team!
At NS2 Mission, we provide and operate a responsive Integrated Warehouse and Supply Services operation as we continue to manage our established Logistics and Government Property office, capable of providing a multitude of services in a high paced classified and unclassified environment. This entails performing the overall process of warehouse management, inventory management and property control which includes receipt, issue, transportation and shipping, (to include the packaging, handling, and storage of equipment), directly associated with each tasking. We are actively seeking a candidate who will perform the overall process of Warehouse/Inventory Management and Property Control including receipt, issue, transportation, packaging, handling, and storage directly associated with mission and contractual requirements.
Additional aspects of this highly visible role encompass: * Smoothly managing responsive transportation operations entailing shipping procedures to include packaging, handling, and storage directly associated with all logistical support
* Ship/Receive equipment, material and supplies for Government, our Customers and NS2 Mission
* Responsibility for property accountability/control of Government Furnished and Capital equipment
* Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) knowledge and familiarity with Voluntary Consensus Standards (ASTM), originally known as theAmerican Society for Testing and Materials
* Expertly providing prompt and accurate shipping and receiving functions for all company operations, while maintaining multiple storage areas, including conducting property inventories coupled with ensuring the property control system is accurate and meets all company, Government and customer requirements
* Managing/Maintaining preventive maintenance program(s) in multiple classified/unclassified environments including heating and air conditioning
* Performing Lab inspections ensuring functional systems and detecting malfunctions
* Responsibility for cost effective coordination/oversight of safe, secure, environmentally-sound operations/maintenance aimed at long-term facility preservation.
* Efficiently ensuring environments are properly cleaned and sanitized
* Manage company-wide response to COVID pandemic encompassing directing efforts addressing this situation, i.e. Locating and distributing personal protective equipment to better prepare for any health and safety risks, offering extra protection in the event of any elements regarding COVID-19
* Daily collaborator with NS2 Mission and subtenants from seven different companies, optimizing multiple work spaces, provide adequate space for Data Center, IT, hardware and peripheral equipment
* Emergency Response Coordinator: maintain/manage fire evacuation, disaster response plans and Hazardous Waste Disposal program
* Managing NS2 Mission Courier Operations: utilize government/commercial transport capabilities for CONUS/OCONUS locations
* Develop/maintain Property Management Plan compliant with FAR and customer requirements, as well as providing procedures for acquisition, handling, transfer and disposal of equipment/materials acquired/furnished by the customer
* Responsible for the processing of excess property, including the reuse/reutilization, sales, recycle, and disposal (scrap)
* Maintain detailed property management procedures to further delineate processes, responsibilities, and desired outcomes
U.S. Citizenship is required, as is an active Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
Required Experience: * Bachelor's degree: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience or ten or more years of relevant education, training, and/or progressive experience may be considered in lieu of educational and years-of-experience requirements
* Solidcommunicationand writing skills
* Good planning, time management,recordkeeping and organization skillscoupled with being extremelydetailed oriented
* Sound interpersonal skills (used when interfacing, coordinating, and negotiating with Company personnel, customers, and suppliers)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) * Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
* Proven knowledge of Mission Logistics support plans meeting the requirements in the Federal Acquisition Regulation
* Expertise involving the accountability, control, and management of Government and Capital property. Highly Desired: * A proven, outstanding leader/manager, with exceptional written and oral communication skills
* Proven extensive Logistical experience, Facility, and Financial management experience
* License for Material Handling Equipment, including Specialized vehiclesor able to obtain one
* Remote site logistical Operations Management expertise
* National Property Management Association Certifications (CPPS, CPPA, CPPM)