Water Purification System Brand Ambassador
ORBIT ENERGY & POWER
Orbit Energy & Power has an immediate need for an onsite Marketing Brand Ambassador promoting an In Home Water Purification System.
If you are an enthusiastic, confident, and dynamic individual who is looking to launch their career by discussing the benefits of clean water to homeowners through onsite sales/marketing please forward your resume.
- Distribute marketing materials and set appointments to/for interested customers
- Onsite store location, informing prospective customers on all the benefits purified water has to offer for their home.
- You are the front line of bringing clean and healthy water into homes.
- Generate appointments while engaging with Customers
- Attend company meetings as required
- Always have a positive attitude and the ability to learn
- Provide the proper feedback to the Sales Manager in a timely fashion
- Accurately keep records on customer information
- Represent Orbit Energy & Power at all times with the utmost degree of professionalism and expertise
- Perform other duties or responsibilities as required
- Excellent communication skills/People Person
- Desire to be successful
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Valid Driver's license
- Must have reliable transportation
- Lead generation experience preferred but not required
Our Team has been in the construction industry throughout the US for more than 30 years with more than 20+ years being directly involved in the Solar & Renewable Energy fields helping to both structure deals as well as Design and Build some of the largest and highest profile projects here in the United States. Our Team was involved in the first ever worldwide installs for such companies as DuPont Nemours, Johnson & Johnson and MERCK Pharmaceutical. We were also part of the original contract negotiations and build-out of projects such as Lincoln Financial Field (Eagles football stadium), the Atlantic City Convention Center, the Liberty Science Center, GOYA Foods, Fed-Ex facilities located on the Newark-Liberty Intl. Airport proper, the Liberty Science Center Museum, DelDot, Baltimore-Washington International Airport, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), the new Barnes Foundation Museum in Philadelphia, and Urban Outfitters.
Comprised of a very seasoned Construction Management and Finance Team, our Orbit Energy & Power staff has collectively developed, financed, designed, built, and installed more than 1.5 Gigawatts of solar projects throughout North America over the past 20+ years. Not only do we provide Complete Turn-key Design and Build EPC&M services for our core business model of Residential and Commercial Solar Photovoltaic Systems but we also offer Battery Storage Solutions, Back-up Emergency Power Generators, Compact CHP, Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, LED Lighting Retrofits, Traditional Electrical Work & Service Upgrades, Water Filtration/ Purification as well as on-going systems Operations & Maintenance. Orbit Energy has all of the necessary licenses, insurance, bonding and safety that is required to facilitate our clients’ needs.
In addition to being a residential and commercial solar provider, Orbit Energy & Power offers additional construction services, such as Project Finance, Project and Site Development, Construction Management Services, Residential and Commercial Electrical, Residential and Commercial Roofing, as well as On-going Operations & Maintenance Services to include Longterm Program and Asset Management.
Posting ID: 599674616Posted: 2021-01-27