Precision Door has been franchising since 1999 and is now America’s leading Garage Door Repair company. You’ll work with smart and reliable supervisors and co-workers. At Precision, our franchise owners want you to start a career. They invest in their employees, and are looking for career-oriented, permanent employees. Our franchise owners understand what it takes to raise a family these days. That’s why their employees enjoy a very high earning potential and benefits. Our franchise owners provide second-to-none training for our technicians to ensure you’ll do the job safely and correctly. They train you the right way, and no previous experience is necessary to become a Precision Door Service Technician.
As a Service Technician, you will be an integral part of the team. Your duties will include the repair of residential garage doors and openers as well as the sales and installation of garage doors and openers. You will interact with customers daily providing them with excellent customer service.Responsibilities:
- We provide the leads, schedule appointments, offer great training, a company truck, and all the support needed to excel in this job.
- Appointments are booked by our call center for customers that have a real need to replace, service, install, or repair their garage doors and openers.
- You're dispatched to solve the customer's problems and take care of their needs and wants with our exclusive products, training, and warranties.
- You will repair the customer's garage door and openers' right there and create a customer for life.
- An exceptional work ethic
- A strong attendance record
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
- A commitment to maintaining high-quality standards
- A clean driving record
- Ability to pass drug screening and a background check
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Basic Mechanical Skills
- High School Diploma or GED, some college preferred
- Some sales experience or customer service experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Precision Door Service.
Posting ID: 593337614Posted: 2021-01-22