Our client is seeking a Image Review Clerk/Data Entry for Full -Time (40+ hours a week) contract based position (open ended project) located in Ashburn, VA ($13/hr paid on a weekly basis). Candidates should have reliable transportation and live within 20 miles of Ashburn, VA near the corner of Waxpool and Loudoun County Parkway.
An Image Review clerk will properly identify the plate types and enter prefixes for all license plates for automobiles and trucks . They will use the guide for prefixes and types issued for references. An Image Review clerk will also identify license plates from all 50 states. In the case an image needs to be rejected due to various reasons, it is necessary to maintain the contractual agreement guidelines. An Image clerk is responsible to consistently check the image quality and give feedback to their supervisor to assure optimum picture quality taken by the cameras out in the lanes.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Visually examine images to identify license plate state, plate type, alphanumeric contents
• Reject images for correct reasons
• Monitor and report on analogies during image review (e.g.) picture quality for camera alignment and patterns found on same lanes
• After training, identify an average of 300 - 350 images per hour, while maintaining established accuracy standards
• Regular and predictable attendance is required