We are offering a Full time dental receptionist position with 401K, PTO and medical insurance benefits.
Compensation commensurate with Experience.
We are looking for a motivated, friendly individual who will be a representative of our dental practice. This position is available immediately.
The Responsibilities of a Dental Receptionist Include:
- Greeting patients as they arrive and answering the phones
- Scheduling and cancelling patient appointments
- Creating follow up reports from our practice to the referring practice
- Completing and filing insurance forms and dental billing records
- Translating dental services into proper billable codes
- Managing office inventory and supplies
- Helping the dental staff if they are short handed with clean up of operatories and sterilization area
- Communicating with dental supply vendors
- Handling test results including x-rays
- Office duties including document scanning and creation of patient files, proper file management
- Excellent phone and in-person communication skills
- Organization, time management and multitasking abilities
- An understanding of dental office procedures and workflow
- Computer literacy in basic applications like email and Microsoft Office
- 1 year minimum dental office experience is required
We are a boutique endodontic specialty practice dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality comprehensive, effective endodontic care in a comfortable atmosphere.
Posting ID: 566434801Posted: 2021-01-19