We are a busy orthopaedic practice looking for a Medical Assistant to join our team! You will be assigned to one surgeon and perform routine front and back office assignments to keep the clinic running smoothly.
Front Office & Back Office Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Room patients, take vitals, and perform intake procedure (often done via telephone for Telemed Appts)
- Assist with Casting
- Assist with Injections
- Communicate with insurance companies for verification of coverage and proper billing procedures
- Request authorizations for appointments, procedures, and surgeries
- Surgery scheduling
- Medical Assistant Certification a plus
- 2 years of experience as Medical Assistant
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Familiarity with EMR
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Spanish Speaker a plus
This position has room for rapid upward growth in the practice and offers full health benefits as well as profit sharing plans.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL OUR OFFICE - no phone call inquiries will be answered.
Posting ID: 593812038Posted: 2021-01-27