Armed Security Positions in Indianapolis - MUST HAVE PERMIT AND FIREARM
The team member ensures the safety and security of persons and property at assigned sites or venues. Regular full and part time employees work on a scheduled basis and may work from zero – 40 hours per week.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Protects client assets.
- Ensures the safety and security of our clients, coworkers and guests.
Specific Responsibilities of the Job
- Prevent theft or damage to property, equipment, tools, and product.
- Deter or detect suspicious activity or criminal activity, which may be a threat to persons or property at assigned site.
- Check credentials of persons entering assigned facility, refuse to admit those without proper authorization, and refer to proper authority to grant access.
- Enforce rule, policies or procedures in accordance with post orders.
- Conduct vehicle or foot patrols of interior and exterior at assigned site.
- Report to work on time and complete assigned shift in accordance to schedule.
- Complete daily reports and incident reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Operate a motor vehicle.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Reliable transportation
Posting ID: 572919191Posted: 2021-01-26