We invite you to join our compassionate and dedicated team at Coast Fork Nursing Rehab!:
Competitive Salary - Relocation Package - Bonus Program:
For more information about this position contact:Katie KettletySr. Recruiterkkettlety@prestigecare.com360-910-0965:
What does the Director of Nursing do?:
In this head of nursing role at a multi-million dollar skilled nursing care center, you would oversee the nursing department and ensures resident needs are met by coordinating resident care, managing clinical systems and providing supervision to clinical team members. You would be responsible for managing the clinical resources effectively and efficiently to attain and maintain the highest level of care to residents in accordance with nursing and regulatory standards. If you know regulation, if you know how to lead, if you know what it takes to be massively successful in a leadership role in the skilled nursing clinical environment, this is for you.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Director of Nursing role and what can we offer you?
The Director of Nursing (Registered Nurse) role is truly unique and for the right person, is exactly what they seek in their professional life. Consider what we can offer you:
* We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization that has a strong promote from within culture.
* You would be in a leadership position, overseeing the entire clinical and care program including coaching and teaching many staff (Certified Nursing Assistant CNAs, Licensed Practical Nurses LPNs, and Registered Nurses RNs).
* A robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability insurance, and more.
* A defined and comprehensive month-long onboarding and training program for all new Directors of Nursing.
* Accessible and engaging regional operations and nursing support staff to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance, and partnership to allow you to be a high performer.
In this job, every day you will....
1. Direct the entire nursing department by setting department goals, and objectives, and leading the clinical team to achieve greatness.
2. Proactively manage care and services for reach resident including coordinating admissions, overseeing care planning, facilitating nursing practices and procedures, and more.
3. Provide supervisor, training, development, and support to all clinical team members assuring annual reviews are completed, competencies are evaluated, and training is completed as needed.
4. Oversee the documentation and communication of resident care and services. Confirms resident records are completed in a timely manner and maintained according to company policies and state regulations. Maintains confidentiality and protects resident information according to the state or federal regulations.
5. Develops and evaluates, in partnership with the clinical care team and administrator, the resident care goals and policies in order to assure that adequate resources and services are provided to residents. Reviews reports and medical records on an ongoing basis to ensure highest practicable care is being delivered.
6. 3. Participates in leadership team by actively contributing in decision making, grievance follow up, building and company-wide initiatives and attending leadership team meetings such as daily stand up, Managing Acute Care Conditions (MACC), Nutrition at Risk (NAR), Utilization Review (UR), Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) and other meetings as required.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
* You must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Associate Degree in Nursing, with a current, unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of practice.
* You will need to bring a minimum of 4 years working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies.
* You need to have at least two years in supervisory/management position, including experience with budgets, staff development, training and scheduling preferred. Additional course work in management is an asset.
* Ability to creatively problem solve in both resident care and employee management situations.
* Must be a team player, well organized, and flexible. Working knowledge of MDS process, state and federal survey, and CMS is preferred.
Ways you can advance beyond the Director of Nursing role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Regional Support Nurse, Sr. Regional Support Nurse, or other corporate/higher level nursing jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED - At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
Coast Fork Nursing Center:::::::::
Coast Fork Rehabilitation is located at 515 Grant Avenue in Cottage Grove, OR 97424. Just 15 minutes from the heart of downtown Eugene is our care center. Located along the Willamette River, Eugene has a dynamic mix of arts and culture, shopping and dining, entertainment and sports. With real adventures, real close, this is a one-stop shop for fun. After all, it's TrackTown USA, the home of the University of Oregon, a hotbed for craft breweries and a major destination for foodies, cyclists and counter-culture history buffs.
Coast Fork Rehabilitation is a National Quality Award Winning Facility by the American Healthcare Association National Center for Assisted Living. Ask any member of the Coast Fork Nursing Center staff what they enjoy most about their work and they will all answer - the residents and patients. They are the reason why our dedicated staff love their job and have worked here for as long as 20 years.
At Coast Fork, we foster a fun and loving environment where spending time at the center is like joining a group of life-long friends for coffee. The laughter spills over into the hallways, the appreciation for one another rings in every word you hear, and the commitment to the future is evident in every heart.
The beauty of Coast Fork Rehabilitation is the partnership and comradery that they have with our sister location in Creswell. This will give you the ability to see two different buildings from time-to-time. Our staff is genuine and we take time to honor the unique and individual qualities of every resident.
The staff at Coast Fork differentiates them from the rest of the industry. You won't find a better team in the area. Each member of the team carries their load yet is always willing to help their teammate to no end.
Our community is stunning, immaculately kept up and a truly safe and enjoyable place to spend your working days. Celebration, fun, and encouragement of one and other is daily. Everyone is a team-player and always pitching in to help. The laughter of our team members as well as our residents flood the halls to give it a family-oriented feel.
If working in a home-like setting, with a robust team atmosphere, and with a national award-winning employer that has a great promote-from-within culture, then Coast Fork is the place for you.
Who Is Prestige Care?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.: