The Bill Howe Family of Companies is a San Diego-based family-owned and operated plumbing, heating and air conditioning, restoration and flood services company. Since its inception in 1980, Bill Howe Plumbing, Inc. strives to be San Diego's most reliable plumbing company. Through high quality work and competitive pricing, Bill Howe Plumbing not only became a company of success stories, but also grew into one of San Diego's largest commercial and residential property services companies.
Bill Howe is currently hiring a Warehouse Associate. The position of Warehouse Associate is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the receiving, storing, handling, shipping and preparing of product for technicians while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion. The Warehouse Associatealso assists with other duties as assigned. Vast Plumbing knowledge is required.
- Vast Plumbing Knowledge
- 1 Year experience working in a warehouse
- Valid Driver's License required
- Take direction from warehouse manager on a daily basis and review them thoroughly.
- Load and unload goods from delivery vans.
- Ensure that correct quantity has been received by comparing received goods with information on invoices.
- Identify any damaged or missing goods and record pertinent information.
- Move received goods to appropriate storage areas.
- Make sure all goods are labeled properly using appropriate lot and item numbers.
- Allocate storage space for items based on their types and sizes.
- Ensure that all information of picked goods are recorded in computer.
- Process and package orders for technicians.
- Accurately identify and count stock materials as listed on cycle count sheet
- Ensure quality control of goods coming in and going out of warehouse.
- Industry knowledge required
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- While performing duties of the job the employee may work aloft, climb, bend, pull, reach overhead, stand/walk for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, and reach with hands and arms.
- May work in varying temperatures; both inside and outside, including inclement weather, heat, humidity, cold, and dampness.
Bill Howe Plumbing, Heating & Air is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 245-5469.
Posting ID: 593572847Posted: 2021-01-27