FJC Personnel LLC is seeking a Warehouse Helper to work for our client in Round Rock, Texas. As a Warehouse Helper, you will be responsible for ensuring inventory is processed, organized, and stored. This includes the lifting and manipulation of large boxes up to 50 pounds. The warehouse assistant will also package and prepare orders for delivery. The ideal candidate is comfortable working on their feet and focused on meeting quotas.
Note: Temp to Hire
- Complete shipments by loading and unloading orders.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Completes deliveries by assisting driver to and from vendors/client locations.
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Promotes clean shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Able to pass drug test/background check
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds or more
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently
- Pays attention to detail and monitors the quality of inventory
- Must follow all health and safety procedure and regulations.
This is a temp to hire position. Great benefits and a $1 an hour bump in pay once permanent with the company.
Hours: 6 am - 3 pm with some overtime.
Must pass drug screening and background check.
FJC Personnel LLC is a locally owned staffing firm based in Round Rock, Texas, serving the Austin and the surrounding cities for over six years. We provide staffing services for companies in the industrial, clerical, and technical segment of the temporary staffing industry.
Posting ID: 600553003Posted: 2021-01-19